CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

1 document for filing to to trial Court Palm Beach County Civil

1 document for filing to to trial Court Palm Beach County Civil Division case502013CA008129xxxxMBDivision Reference filing is(NNN) NNN-NNNN

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer, thank you for using our service. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you today.

William B. Esq. :

In order to better answer your question, can you please describe the procedural posture of your matter and what you are trying to do with this document.

Customer:

trying to find out exactly what this document means had an ongoing process with planning and zoning department, all work was done and i refuse to pay any charges. they made my life misery and buying this land in 1996 i finished one area they demanded another each time the area was complete planning and zoning decided on something ekse.i do have all relevant dates regarding this nightmare.

William B. Esq. :

What is the title of the document?

Customer:

I HAVE UNIFORM CASE NUMBER XXXXX CLERK CASE NUMBER

William B. Esq. :

Does this mean you have already filed a lawsuit in this matter? (I apologize for the multiple questions but I want to ensure I understand your matter correctly).

Customer:

FILING CASE NUMBER(NNN) NNN-NNNN case number 502013CA008129XXXXMB PALM BEACH CIRCUIT CIVIL DIVISION. IS THIS A PENDING COURT CASE AND DO I NEED TO EMPLOY A LOCAL ATTORNEY. THANKS

William B. Esq. :

Hiring a local attorney will be the best way to increase your odds in litigation (they will know the rules of civil procedure, and can best help you posture your case for success). You can proceed "Pro Per" without an attorney, but this type of matter (against a public entity) is difficult as their legal departments are usually well funded and staffed. (The decision to retain counsel is yours, but the odds do increase in your favor if you have the means to employ your own attorney).

William B. Esq. :

Unfortunately, I am not permitted to give specific referrals on this forum. I can however give you a couple of sites that will be helpful in locating a local attorney. You can find attorneys on your State Bar Association’s website: (http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBConsum.nsf/840090c16eedaf0085256b61000928dc/ec2322e512b83d1e85256b2f006cc812?OpenDocument); Martindale Hubble: (http://www.martindale.com/); or, on AVVO: (http://www.avvo.com/find-a-lawyer).

To keep costs down, I recommend finding an attorney that is working in a small firm or as a solo practitioner. A newer attorney usually charges slightly less than a more experienced attorney, while the more experienced attorneys are usually a little more efficient. In the end, you need to find an attorney that you feel comfortable with, and it is okay to speak with more than one before retaining one.

Customer:

NO THESE DETAILS WERE JUST A PAPER I RECEIVED THROUGH A FAX ON 10/09/2013 AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE. THE PLANNING WORK ON MY PROPERTY WAS COMPLETE 2001 THEY PALM BEACH PLANNING AND ZONING TRIED TO CHARGE ME A DAILY FINE WHICH I REFUSE TO PAY.

William B. Esq. :

Is this related to a Bar & Grill?

William B. Esq. :

I used the case number XXXXX provided and the register of actions in Palm Beach County to locate a civil case for personal injury and premises liability.

William B. Esq. :

(I do not know if the link will work, you may need to do your own case search starting here (it is a secured site): http://www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/cctrecordsearch.aspx (click on "my civil records" and follow the links at the bottom of the search page)).

Customer:

this is not related to a bar or grill my company is a sod company and I assumed it was something to do with planning and zoning I will try your suggestion and see what happens thanks.

William B. Esq. :

You are welcome, (you can also use a name search for your name and your business name to see if there are any other civil actions pending in court).

William B. Esq. :

I hope the above is helpful, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know and I will follow up quickly.

Thank you for using our service, please do not forget to rate my answer when you are satisfied.