Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
11182422

For many cultures, what social unit has been considered as

For many cultures, what social unit has been considered as the foundation of social justice?
The couple
The nuclear family
The village
The nation
I think either the couple or nuclear family but not sure.
Does the federal government have the duty to share its management of national goods and services fairly with smaller jurisdictions?
Yes, and this is a matter of commutative justice.
No, and this is a matter of retributive justice.
No, and this is a matter of distributive justice.
Yes, and this is a matter of distributive justice.
I am not sure on this on thanks
Hello, my name is Brandon.

For many cultures, the village has been considered as the foundation of social justice. The couple and the family traditionally operate as a unit, and the nation is too far removed to be in a position to handle disputes in an equitable manner.

The answer to the second question is one of opinion. It is a matter of distributive justice. If it is your opinion that the federal government has a duty to share its management of national goods and services fairly with smaller jurisdictions, then the answer is "Yes, and this is a matter of distributive justice." If it is your opinion that the federal government does not have the duty to share its management of national goods and services fairly with smaller jurisdictions, then the answer is "no, and this is a matter of distributive justice."

Let me know if further clarification is needed. Thanks.