How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ScottyMacEsq Your Own Question
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 16313
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
Type Your Legal Question Here...
ScottyMacEsq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

the ans did not show went to chat and shows you

This answer was rated:

the ans did not show went to chat and shows you are joining but you are not ans there
I don't know what issues are going on... I have not had any other customer mention this problem.

What I said in that one ( was, in response to whether the appeal is filed with the same court: Yes, with the clerk of the trial court where the judgment / order that is subject to the appeal has been filed.
ScottyMacEsq and 9 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you