Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I like to know this person

I like to know this person giving very little information here. He is a defendant in a lawsuit charging him for providing false/fraudulent business earning to sell his dental business. His information: age 61, race white, devoiced with two adult daughters, profession before retirement - dentist, good credit and no dental board discipline history. Only saw him once when he was in his business broker's office. He talked about how his dental business earned him net $10k a month. He said he was fragile(physical strength) so that he no longer practice dentistry but does dental work through ownership etc. But according to his business broker, he rarely answer his phone directly. He only calls back after his business broker left message. He does not use computer or internet. His business broker complain about him not communicating openly. He seems a guy in old fashion and a bit weird. He asked his office staff never sign registered letter from couriers. He is very money awareness. When talking about money he became emotional. He asked his office staff to use used paper to print in order to save money. He uses cheapest contractor for any job. He sold one of his dental business. But this business's revenue was obtained not in a legitimate way. He hired an other dentist who did not have credentials to bill government's healthcare to treat Medicaid patients (not allowed by government regulation). He then bill government using his credential pretending himself the dentist. He has this kind of set up in another business he owns. The government is investigating him as well. The buyer of his dental business is suing him for the above earning misrepresentation issue. He kept avoiding court services. He posted "conceal weapon" to threat the special bailiffs who tried to deliver the court notice. Furthermore, his attorney also not like the way he behaved about ignoring communication regarding negating, settlement or mediation. Given the above information, I like to know whether this person has the character of mental illness and is dangerous in potentially violence behavior if the court rules not in his favor. The biggest concern is that he seems in his owner world and not communicating so that none knows what he is thinking. By the way, his attorney said he was sick a few months ago when pushing their answer for mediation. He also stopped working with his business broker after his business issue was discovered by the government. By the way, he had been not answering court notice until the judge issued a default judgment. Then he hired his attorney to file a motion to dismiss the default judgment. This is the only response he made so far.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

This shows a character to be deceitful and engage in fraud, which is why he does not want anyone to take certified mail or why he does not answer the phone directly and why he hides from your service of process. He is trying to avoid the law and that does not make him violent or dangerous, just possibly a fraud or con artist.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as http://www.martindale.com or http://www.lexmundi.com or http://www.hg.org to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.