How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if the father of you child is being held on charges for agg.

This answer was rated:

if the father of you child is being held on charges for agg. indicent liberities with a child. what can i do legally to protect my son.


My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

Please tell me

1 - is he on the birth certificate?

2 - are you married?

3 - are you living together before this incident?

4 - are there currently court ordered visitations between the Father and your son?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes he is on birth certificate


no not married to him


not living together before incident


yes there is current visitation orders



I suggest that you can file the Modification for change in the current order and request an emergency hearing. Tell the Clerk that you are very concerned that because of the allegations that your son will be in harm's way and you need an Emergency Temporary Change of the visitation order so that at this time you can keep him from any potential harm

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.
Sam and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you