LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
6761470

What permits or licensing is required to operate a medical

What permits or licensing is required to operate a medical courier service. Transporting medical supplies, specimens, organs, and narcotics in Colorado to hospitals, medical offices, pharmacies, etc?
In what Colorado city and county will your business be based, pleased?
Thanks!
Ben, JD, RN
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Pueblo, Colorado

Hello Rhianna,

My name isXXXXX'm a licensed attorney and registered nurse. I am very happy to try and answer your question today. I would also like to take a moment to wish you every success in your business pursuits.

I am pleased to share some good news with you. The process is quite simple and straightforward. There is no state license or permit to be attained. Locally, you do need to obtain a Business License. The fee is $50 for what is called a "Use Tax License". That is the simplest type of license for folks like you who provide a service. For business both selling goods and providing a service, the procedure is more complicated and requires what is called a "Sales/Use Tax License". To obtain your license and get started, just contact the Sales Tax Division:(NNN) [email protected]

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me. I will be sure to check back for any further word from you when I am again working online in this forum.

I truly hope all works out for you and that the information I have provided proves useful. Thanks so much for using this service!

Take care,

Ben, J.D., R.N.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This includes transporting medical supplies. Will the hospitals or physicians require special documents or permits.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Hello Rhianna,

I enjoyed working with you recently.

How are things going?

Is there anything else I can do to help?

Please just let me know.

Thanks!

Ben, J.D.