How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jack R. Your Own Question
Jack R.
Jack R., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 6147
Experience:  OH/TX Practicing Attorney focusing on Family Law, Foreclosure, Landlord-Tenant Issues.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Jack R. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a letter from a Collection Agency. The amount is $427

This answer was rated:

I have a letter from a Collection Agency. The amount is $427 which I can pay, but am not sure if I should. I received Physical Therapy where I left the clinic to another clinic because each time I went to the first Physical Therapist, I would leave in very bad condition with ankles swelling and excessive, extreme pain. The second clinic stated that the aggressive approach was wrong and correctly so, as overnight I was out of pain......

Is it best just to pay - anything further after that, etc.???
Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today.

Unfortunately you received treatment albeit ineffective treatment. As a result a service was provided for which you did not request a refund. Now that a collection agency has it, it is no longer about the poor service it s ab out a debt obligation.

You could still try to get a refund (cancel the debt) from the service provider. If they won't budge the most inexpensive thing to do is pay the bill and be thankful you found someone that could treat you properly.

Please accept my answer with a rating of 3 or better so I may get credit for my response. If you have follow up questions please ask. Please note that paying the deposit does not cause funds to be disbursed until you rate my response (3 or greater).

Jack R. and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions