Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
20355756

I purchased 20grams of red phosphorus and 50 grams on iodine

I purchased 20grams of red phosphorus and 50 grams on iodine crystals online from a company in Austria will the DEA come and track me down?

Hello there

-

If you have no prior criminal record and you are not on any watchlists for computer hackers or suspected drug manufacturers then I highly doubt that this one purchase wil be tracked by any state or federal agency. Typically the people who are tracked down and caught in these situations are generally people who make a regular habit of making such purposes (because it raises red flags to these agencies and government watchgroups when they see the same IP address several times over a short period of time visiting websites where the contents for sale have already been flagged by authorities). Obviously, the only things that are certain in this life are death and taxes but so long as you are under the radar and have not been doing this consistently / frequently, you should not have anything to worry about in this matter.

-

If you have no further questions at this time, can you please press a positive rating below so I will be paid for my time in assisting you all day today. I truly am paid NOTHING unless you press the 3rd, 4th or 5th smile face underneath this ANSWER box ( I do not receive a paycheck for my time). When you press a positive rating your question remains open for as long as you want it to remain open so you can come back and ask me additional follow up questions on this matter even after you press a positive rating to pay me for my time. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

-

MARY