How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi! I need to get my dads personal files and items from his

Customer Question

Hi! I need to get my dads personal files and items from his care taker after he has passed away. and also there was some money that was spent that should not have been spent and i need to confront her about it but i already know how she's going to respond, she'll start crying and claiming this is raising her blood pressure and i don't have time for that.So i need to get a lawyer in advance, because i don't plan on having an argument with her about my dads personal things.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Hello. My name is Alex and I will be happy to answer your question.

Are you asking for me to provide you with online resources to help you find a local attorney to assist you?