Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Hello Jack R. Follow-up

Hello Jack R. A Customer...

Hello Jack R. A Customer Care Representative has scheduled a follow-up this evening, Monday, October 7th.

Here is a link to the previous conversation: http://www.justanswer.com/law/819yk-able-give-proper-accurate-advice-pertaining-responding.html

10/8/2013
Jack R.
Jack R., Attorney
Hello, is there anything further I can do ?

Okay Jack. I have attached the actual summons as .pdf. I need to know if I am supposed to respond to all the Paragraphs (1- 36) on pages 2 - 6. If so, I am going to need them explained to me as I do not understand most of them.

Attachment: 2013-10-09_070631_hrhh_vs_gerstein_response.pdf

You did not attach the summons, you only attached the response. Ecpalining 36 paragraphs of information will take a whole day. I cannot spend that much time with you for what you paid to answer a question. What I would suggest is that you open a question for each paragraph or 2 that you want an explanation for.

I was able to get your summons from a different post.
Insufficient knowledge is the same as you don't know.

My observations paragraphs 1-4 are basically identification paragraphs.

when I state you don't know this refers to the fact you have insufficient knowledge to admit or deny.

1.. deals with identifying Plaintiff unless you know all what is stated about plaintiff to be true you can state you have insufficient knowledge

2. Alleges you are an adult either admit deny or answer you do not know.

3. this probably falls into the unknown category

4.Asks if the transaction e.g. credit card application etc took place in Clark County either admit, deny or indicate you don't know

5. Did you apply for credit with the credit card company either admit, deny or indicate you don't know

6. Asks did you write a check or provide other means totaling $25,000 dollars to the Plaintiff either admit, deny or indicate you don't know

7. Alleges that the $25,000 payment did not go through e.g. a bad check either admit, deny or indicate you don't know

8.Identified the current balance admit, deny or indicate you don't know

9. Lists the current balance. More than likely you do not have enough information to admit or deny

10. Unless you know that employees tried to contact you , you should deny or indicate yo don't know

11. No response required

12. Unless you are a lawyer you probably don't now

13. Same response as 9

14 same response as 9

15 Unless you know that Plaintiff was required to hire an attorney you should either deny or indicate you don't know

16. no response required

17. Ask whether you set up and account with the Plaintiff ( a credit account) admit, deny or indicate you don't know

18. Indicates you did not try to pay off the account admit, deny or indicate you don't know. Partial payments can be considered trying to pay off the account

19. same answer as 9

20. Same answer as 15

21 No response required

22. Asks whether the application for credit you signed requires you to repay money advanced admit, deny or indicate you don't know
(don't guess only admit if you know)

23 Same answer as 9

24 Same answer as 9

25 Same answer as 15

26 No response required

27 Same answer as 9

28 Same answer as 9

29. Same answer as 9 although from a legal perspective unjust enrich cannot be determined if a contract is in place.

30 same answer as 9

31 same answer as 15.

32 no response required

33 Unless you are a lawyer you probably don't know what NRS 41.620 is

34. same answer as 7

35. Ask if you paid what you owed within 30 days of being asked to pay admit, deny or indicate you don't know

36. Indicate you don't know.

Please accept my response with a rating of 3 or better. A bonus would be appreciated. If you have follow up questions please ask.

Jack, in reference to question # XXXXX what do you mean by "Unknown Category"?

insufficient knowledge..

Jack R.
Jack R., Attorney

I sent you a $45 bonus yesterday (Wednesday). Just wanted to make sure you received that

I did and I want to thank you. As your cse proceeds if you need more assistane please let ke know.

Will do Jack. I filed my response on Thursday and will let you know what transpires. As you probably already know, that could take another 30-60 days

keep me posted..
Jack R.
Jack R.
Jack R., Attorney