Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.
54899578

hey joseph I just wanted to know what is the name of the lawsuit that I need to file for

injustice in the prison system
It would be deprivation or violation of human rights. (It's not a name to the lawsuit but the cause of action). Lawsuits don't actually need titles.

Additionally, he could also file a claim for cruel and unusual punishment in violation of his eighth amendment rights.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

joseph I appreciate you answering my question I will tell my friends to ask for you personaly when they need answers

Thank you. I'm glad that you are satisfied with my services.

Have a great rest of your weekend and best of luck to you and your son!