How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

From Gary & XXXXX XXXXX. Our son Clay was seriously injured

Customer Question

From Gary & XXXXX XXXXX. Our son Clay was seriously injured in an automobile accident in Saudi Arabia. He sustained sever head injuries and as a byproduct of this he is an epileptic.
Clay was in a vehicle driven by an employee of the Daharan Academy which is owned by a Saudi. The legal system in Saudi is not geared for pain/suffering nor disability. There is a lot
more to this. We need some help with his care and medical expenses not to mention that his doctors say that he will never be a productive member of society. If you can provide any guidance, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

I am so sorry to hear about your son. I am sorry to say that you are going to have to pursue this though under Saudi law in Saudi Arabia, which means I am afraid you will need a Saudi attorney as we have no experts here who are knowledgeable enough in Saudi laws to really provide more than very basic general information to you. You can find a Saudi attorney through the US State Department or embassy in Saudi Arabia or at the same sites used by other attorneys,