Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

yes. this is ruth goodner. mother has been ill and now after

Customer Question

yes. this is ruth goodner. mother has been ill and now after watching her like a hawk the other girls are finally stepping-in. And now they want me out. I have only requested MORE TIME not for own sequester. Do I have any legal rights? I have lived for over 5 years-I receive my mail here and also my jury summons.
Expert:  Tina replied 4 years ago.

Hello and welcome, Ruth.

My name is Tina and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

You are living in your mother's home? Is your mother competent to make her own decisions? Does she wish for you to leave? Who owns the property where you are living?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

mother,mother.don,t know,mother-not my sisters

Expert:  Tina replied 4 years ago.
Hello again, Ruth.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your response. You are living in your mother's home? Is your mother competent to make her own decisions? Does she wish for you to leave? Who owns the property where you are living?