Okay. May I recommend the Wisconsin Bar referral program - here
. The attorneys are vetted and qualified. You should be able to find an attorney you are confident with and whom you can trust, and who is available ASAP.
QUESTIONS TO ASK
1) Have you had such cases before?
2) What happened in such cases?
3) What do you believe is my best argument?
4) My weakest argument?
5) What is the next course of action?
6) What documentation do you need?
7) How fast can you move on this case?
8) Can I have the fee agreement in writing? (If they say no, run - I would not trust anyone who would not give you a written fee agreement.)
9) Can a payment plan be made? (Many can be flexible.)
Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY
button to keep chatting, or RATE
your rating when we are finished.