How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello I wrote a check to Comcast July 1st 2013. The check was

This answer was rated:

Hello I wrote a check to Comcast July 1st 2013. The check was cashed by Comcast on July 10th, but my account number as crossed off, and someone elses account number was written on the check. There fore my account with Comcast was overdue and someone elses account was paid with my money. It has been almost two months and now Comcast says I owe them $34.00 for overdue amount. I asked in good faith that they waive that fee since they committed check fraud. They Comcast wanted me to sign a hold harmless agreement before they would issue me a credit for the $34.00.
Can they do that?
my email [email protected]


My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard


"they Comcast wanted me to sign a hold harmless agreement... Can they do that"


Yes. That is the company policy for everyone when issuing refunds

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated

Sam and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you