How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I do not have a medical form to present to the court stating

This answer was rated:

I do not have a medical form to present to the court stating his dementia. How will the ciurt handle my saying he is. We have a police report for his strangling my daughters dog in in front of his next wife, who is also divorcing him. We know he spent over a week in the hospital with a drunk accident and they prescribed but he would not take mess for alcholism and depression.
Thank you for your new question and asking for me.

You would have to get witnesses into court to testify to his behavior and ask the court to order a medical examination of him to determine his mental status, which does not seem normal to me based on your description of his conduct.

You need to also use his wife who is divorcing him to your advantage as well as your daughter who can all testify to his mental status and conduct.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Why am I unable to download your answer to my question that I asked on September 28, 2013? It appeared for 2 seconds and the page vanished and won't show again. I can only see conversations dated the 23rd. Please send it to me again, Paul.
You know what I cannot see the question you asked on the 28th either. I will have to get you to ask customer service about this by sending an email [email protected]

I apologize, but I do not know what the technical issue is.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Its not there in the records so i'll wright it again. Here is the follow up to having the Tiverton Building Inspector deliver the eviction notice.My Ex has gone mad. He hired a lawyer to evict our daughter so as to give the house to the neighbor girl he wants to give the property to in exchange for her taking care of him as the alzhiemers that got his mother gets hjim. He's gone through 2 other woman before her for this goal of his. He promises to destroy the property if I go after it. He promises to destroy the apartment as soon as it is emptied. he told Abby our horses are in danger. The police said they don't care what he does, it's his property and they have no proof that it may be mine too. When eviction papers are served on my daughter, do we appeal at court? Do we ignore them because I own the house too? Is it time to hire a lawyer? Do I buy house and property insurance since he has not? What rights does our daughter have? The police say she has non because they don't know me. Can Moe physically throw her out? Do I send the Police my Property Deed? Or do I have to be physically in the house to have a say or to help my family?

Thank you for your response.

First, you need to send the police proof of your ownership.

Second, most important, you need to get to Superior Court or get an attorney down there to file a motion against him for contempt of court and also a motion for a temporary injunction prohibiting him from taking action on anything regarding the house.

Then you need to get the insurance in place and in court you can ask the court to make him pay for the insurance.

The police will not want to get involved because this is a civil matter, but now it has gotten to the point where you have to take him to court and have to get an injunction because it appears he has lost his mind and is acting irrationally.
Law Educator, Esq. and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, dear friend, I gave you a rating of excellent and a tip of $12.00. Thank you for the perfect advice. Today I spoke with the prosecuting attorney of Tiverton. He listened, told me to stay out of town and said there was probably a conflict of interest since he worked at the.police station and my ex is their friend, and he knows him too. He said he would look up the Property records and see what rights I have and go from there.
I guess he will suggest another attorney. I cancelled my subscription with just ask because it said it runs out today. I guess the $48.00 fee is good for just 7 days. Thank you do much, Hun You have kept me calm. My daughter wants me there so badly because he threatened her life and the police won't tale het seriously. They told her if she was afraid then she should get out. Woe. What do you do. My poor daughter wants me there and my new husband wants me home. Fun, isn't it? Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX
Thank you. Yes, you did and it was much appreciated.

Keep working to pursue this matter to protect your daughter and your rights. The law is likely on your side here based on everything you have stated. If your daughter fears for her life she can go to the district court and file for a protective order/restraining order against him if she can demonstrate a reasonable fear of imminent danger from him and she should do so.

Keep pursuing it and it will work out. Thank you so much again.
Law Educator, Esq. and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you