How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116780
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I paid $48.00 plus 20% tip this morning, joining the.premier

This answer was rated:

I paid $48.00 plus 20% tip this morning, joining the.premier subscription. I [email protected] if i need to log in somewhere so i don't pay again today please tell me first. Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX house with my ex husband and he has on the house and property where our daughter and 2 grandchildren live. He has illegally rented out the garage we turned into a motherinlaw apartment. The mother died years ago. Now my ex is renting it to a young mother of a 3 year old and her boyfriend. They have since brought in a horse, 2 draft horses, and 2 dairy calves. My extremely narcisistic ex has promised them the entire property and would like our daughter out so he can give them the main house. I'm living in new Hampshire with my 2nd husband. I would like to callthe correct authorities to get them out of this apartment and off the Property. Our daughter does not have a lease agreement. We are suppose to be helping her out since her divorce from a bum. My ex is not trspevting that my mothers gift to me bought this house for.our daughters inheritance. If i call to get them out, can my ex legally toss our daughter out of the legal part of the single house dwelling in his efforts to continuse his life long coarse of family cruelty?
Thank you for your new question. If you are a subscription customer you would not pay again, but you are expected to leave positive feedback for the answer you receive, because even though you have a subscription the expert gets no credit for time spent with you until you leave them positive feedback.

You can call the Tiverton building inspector, I believe that is where you said the property is located and report the illegal rental, they will go out and inspect and remove anyone who is illegally renting there.

If the house is in your name and your ex's name and the court has never awarded it to either of you wholly, you can file a motion for order to show cause for contempt to bring him into court for him not properly caring for the property, improperly renting it and not properly insuring the property and ask the court to award you the house or at least legal control over the house to stop your ex from destroying the property. The court will do so if they find that your ex is engaging in these activities on the property which can cause harm to the property.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Excellent advice. Thank you Paul J D in the divorce I was suppose to sign a paper and did not to do a quick claim deed signing the house over to him in exchange for 15 years of payments . He stopped painful me after paying almost 9 years and said let's just keep the house together and when he fies it will go back to me. In the meantime the Property has become a junk yard and his dementia has turned him into a drunkard bent on hurting us by giving what i entrusted to him to the world. The kids renting are as vicious to my daughter as is he, and they want her out so they can take the main house.The ex backs them up on all fronts of their copy cat abuse of our daughter. I would like to file for none payment and couple with that the neglect off the Property and illegal use of part of the house in hopes that he will not simply be ordered to complete his monthly payments to me. Do i have my chances improved with this illegal activity and documenting the condition of the Property?
Thank you for your response.

You need to file the order to show cause for contempt and the dementia as well would be helpful to your case. You can also consider because of the dementia trying to get your daughter who is old enough to get guardianship over him because he cannot make his own decisions and then your daughter can take control of running things with the house.

You need to file the order to show cause for contempt at the least and your chances are greatly improved if he is keeping the property in disrepair and causing it to become a dump.
Law Educator, Esq. and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you