How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joseph Your Own Question
Joseph, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 5299
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Joseph is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can i sue my wife for false accusations by filing TRO and she

This answer was rated:

can i sue my wife for false accusations by filing TRO and she lost, but it coast me
fifty thousand dollars for legal fees

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I need a bit more information from you before I can proceed to provide you with a complete and thorough answer to your question.

Did your wife make specific false statements about you? (E.g. that you beat her when you never touched her). Do you believe that you can prove that the false statements that she made were false?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she charge with six felony accusations and judge found that she lied to

the court and my wife did that just to get all my money and keep our

5years old son from me.

Hello Igor,

Thanks for the additional information, I'll get back to you shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Joseph, I got massage that you respond it but nothing has deliverd

Hello Igor. I will reply with an answer to your shortly. Thank you.
Hello Igor,

Yes, you can sue your wife for defamation for making false and (obviously) damaging statements about you.

Additionally, if she brought six felony counts against you, you have very good cases for malicious prosecution and wrongful arrest as well.

I would suggest that you look into hiring a local attorney to represent you in these causes of action.

I would also suggest that you hire an attorney on a contingency basis, so you only have to compensate the attorney if you receive a settlement or a verdict in your favor.

The following are good sites to find attorneys:

I hope the above information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any clarifying or follow up questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service. Please contact me first if you are contemplating leaving me a negative rating, as I’ll be happy to continue to address your concerns until you are completely satisfied with my service.

If not, please remember to rate my answer positively so I get credit for my work. Please also rate me highly (9-10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey as well.

Thanks and best of luck!

Joseph and 8 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Joseph 1 more question can I sue her attorney for putting me true hell,

and when all charges was removed he advise my ex to go LAPD and

exchange my son , my son was very stressed out from that and I felt

that my civil rights wore broken.


Thank you,