How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31688
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently divorced and anter receiving a copy of the divorce

This answer was rated:

I recently divorced and anter receiving a copy of the divorce I see where my lawyer made an error in my total monthly entilements in computing what I would have to pay in child support, what is my recourse?
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney in Tennessee. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.

This should be fairly simple to resolve. You can file a motion to amend or modify the order to correct a scrivener's error in the paperwork. As long as it can be shown that it was an error, it should not be a huge issue to correct the mistake.
Roger and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you