How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33911
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

where might I find a blank form affidavit sample , to provide

This answer was rated:

where might I find a blank form affidavit sample , to provide proper language to the court appointing PR in a will the court will remove the current PR.

Dwayne B. :

I'm here. I don't know of any form sites that have these and that are correct. What you can do is go to the courthouse and look through a few probate files (which are public records) and some of them will have affidavits. However, you really should get a lawyer to do them and the application if you want to win. The chances are less than 5% that you'll win without a lawyer if the other side has one. The rules are too complicated.


i know the forms are in the law library , I hoped you would save parking fees, scanner, printing fees , time etc. thanks anyway-- i went on line and found one myself, while waiting for you reply . bye


to file letters of appointment , via by nomination of a majority , giving said to the judge to supervise , is the 1st desire i.e, to appoint one person, is the goal herewith, I am not considering moving past appointment of PR without an Esq to protect from liabilities brought " if " there remains a possibility we know , via the esq of the heir esq .

Dwayne B. and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you