How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116816
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If this is Paul, D.J attny please answer, if not, please dont.

This answer was rated:

If this is Paul, D.J attny please answer, if not, please don't. I have built trust in him as he is very knowledgeable, sorry, no offense. I have council here in FL. After taking my case was offered a position in the State Attorneys Office. Awesome Attny. She kept my case.Another case my ex was pursuing me in. My ex brought a case against me in civil court. This attorney has frozen money in my ex's account $58k+ to satisfy the judgment. This attorney has the zero financial affidavit that was signed in Al family court we have been discussing. The suit here in FL is over a 1900 square foot condo gulf front that we just found out was being used as a vacation rental, my ex getting all proceeds. In testimony my ex was asked the status of the condo and she stated "I have no idea." In season it rents for $4,000.00 a week. If my Fl council now working in State attorneys office, has recovered information this unit was rented all or any of 2008, can she inform the judge in AL presiding over our case as to inform her of fraud. If not obligated, can she do that if she wants to and have the judge make it a matter of record for our case? She has found my ex in contempt for trying to allude filling out the financial fact sheet, 180 days in jail. She is not allowing her to pull her usual in her court. I am just wondering if she can contact the Judge in Al informing her of information on accounts she knows we don't have?
Thank you for your new question.

Your FL attorney cannot practice in FL, so this would be up to your attorney in AL to take the information found by your FL attorney and to present it in your case in AL. Your attorney can sign a notarized affidavit to go with the information she found verifying the information, but it would have to be submitted by your AL attorney.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry, I may not have described the situation.

My question is, since my Florida attny is also now State Attorney, can she send the Judge information regarding the Plaintiff and her zero affidavit in Al based on discovery through our legal battle here in FL. I was curious if she could inform the judge in AL of anything.

This attorney has the attny for Cadence bank appearing, so I'm certain she has financials we don't have, but thought she could send the Judge very relevant information to our case up there when I face such unjust proceedings.

Thank you for your response.

No, your FL attorney even though she is a state attorney, can send it to your AL attorney to provide to the court. But she really should not get involved in an out of state case as she could be accused of practicing outside of her jurisdiction. Your discovery in FL can be admitted by you and your AL attorney, you do not need your FL attorney to do it anyhow.

She cannot have contact with the judge in AL outside of the court case, so anything filed in the AL case would have to be submitted in the case, not sent to the judge.

Related Legal Questions