Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

If I have council, ( I have all docs showing debt was satisfied

If I have council, ( I have all docs showing debt was satisfied in part, prior to my ex signing the zero financial affidavit) 3 months after spending over $800k+. should they file a motion to vacate judgment based on new evidence,attaching the fraud prior to 2008 and all evidence from 2009-2012 just prior to signing another financial affidavit of zero, prior to compliance hearing? If so, Is it possible the judge could throw it out and not be able to file post compliance hearing? Seems to me it would be unethical for council not to inform the judge of fraud as to why the original calculations should be none of which they are before i am wrongfully jailed, making it a travesty of justice. Seems to me the judge relies on council ethically to set the record straight. so, should the vacate be filed before compliance hearing. could the judge throw it out, pending the compliance hearing, if its thrown out, can it be refiled? Or, is it best to file post compliance. My ex has displayed severe wanton behavior from day one.
Thank you for your new question.

Yes, your counsel should file to vacate the judgment based on the newly discovered fraudulent documents and newly discovered perjury, since fraud is grounds for good cause vacating judgments. The judge would have to have another hearing with the new calculations based on the evidence you found out now. Your attorney should indeed have informed the court of the fraud if your evidence proved that fraud and to not have done so would be malpractice.

You should file this motion as soon as possible which would delay the compliance hearing because once the fraud is heard and if the court vacates that order, then the compliance hearing is not necessary.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.