How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31770
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there anything I can do to keep my ex husband from bringing

This answer was rated:

Is there anything I can do to keep my ex husband from bringing his new girlfriend on my property during pick up for child visitation? Sometimes she stays in the car but when I notified the ex husband that the new girlfriend is not welcome on my property - she got out of his car, walked around my vehicle to make eye contact and stood there staring at me with her arms crossed.

Kirk Adams : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.
Kirk Adams : Yes, you can inform her that she's not welcome on your property, and if she comes back, she should be considered a trespasser and you could actually press charges against her.
Kirk Adams : She's not entitled to be there just because your ex is.

Excellent, thank you for your time

Kirk Adams : Sure. Thanks for allowing me to assist you.
Kirk Adams : Please let me know if you need anything further.

I just wanted to verify what I thought with someone who actually knows. Have a good night.

Roger and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you