Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

i was in casino in maryland at roulette table dealer tried

Customer Question

i was in casino in maryland at roulette table dealer tried not to pay my bet by pretending they did not see my chip on the number and tried to remove my chip from that number
that happen 4 times with 2 different dealers at same table , when i mentioned that my chip was there they were like oh we did not see that , that can not be co incident i think they are trained to cheat minority , what can be done
Expert:  Tina replied 4 years ago.

Hello and welcome.

I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am working on your answer now and will post it here shortly. Thank you for your patience while I prepare your answer.

Expert:  Tina replied 4 years ago.

Hello again, Muhammad.

I would file a complaint against the casino with the MD Gaming Commission as they have the authority to investigate and take action against the casino if they are cheating customers.

Here is a link to their website. The enforcement division is about 1/2 down the page, which is the dept. you should contact for something of this nature:

http://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/25ind/html/50lot.html

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate my service when I have answered your questions so I will be compensated for my time assisting you. Thank you!

Expert:  Tina replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Muhammad,
I wanted to thank you for using JustAnswer, and to inquire whether my answer was helpful in clarifying your understanding of the law even though it may not have resulted in the outcome you were hoping it would.

I also wanted to make sure that you did not have any further follow-up questions for me from the legal question I answered for you. There have been technical issues lately so the attorneys are not always getting replies or ratings (which is how we get credit--paid from the deposit you left with the Site--for our work) that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator.
If you do not require further legal information at this time, please feel free to bookmark my profile so you can request me when you do have another question. Here is a link to my profile: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-tina/
Thank you very much and all the best to you.
Expert:  Tina replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Muhammad,