Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Looking for computer software for filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

I can't afford a lawyer and since I am in a zero asset position another expert recommended a "do it yourself" bankruptcy.
I did some Internet research and there seems to be software for this but a lot of it seems to be more or less a scam.
I know you can't recommend a particular title but maybe you can give me some direction?

JD 1992 :

Hello and thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am an expert here and I look forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

JD 1992 :

I am not aware of a software program that is correct adn up to date.

JD 1992 :

What you may want to do is go to a forms site like this one and get the forms from them.

JD 1992 :

That resolves the issue at an economical price and you don't have to worry about it being a scam.

Thank you very much for the Positive Rating. Please come back and visit us if you have any new questions and feel free to ask for me by placing “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line or as the first words of your question and I will pick up as soon as I see it.