Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

In the hearing, the Judge asked one lawyer (totally four parties:

In the hearing, the Judge asked one lawyer (totally four parties: three lawyers plus me) to prepare the "trial time line", something like this.
Is there such term "trial time line"? Then, what does this mean?

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you.

A trial time line which the judge asked for would be to tell him how much time each person will take to question each witness, what exhibits they plan to enter into evidence and why, and how long it will take for each party (or, their attorney) to present their case.

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA