Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

we have be liveing togather for 3years yes we have clam us

we have be liveing togather for 3years yes we have clam us the hubby&wife. are we mar.

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you.

Q. Could you ell me exactly when you started living together (by month and year) and How old you were when you started living together ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

we have lived togetherfor 3 year.

Dear XXXXXna,

Please tell me, were you living together before December, 2010 ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

we where not together. I liverd with my mom.

Dear XXXXXna,

Thank you for your reply. The reason I was asking that question is because South Carolina no longer recognizes "common law marriages". But, if a couple was living together as husband and wife before December 31, 2010, their common law marriage would be recognized. The new law took effect as of January 1, 2011, so that anyone who did not live together as husband and wife before January 1, 2011, are not considered married.

I wish I could give you the Answer you want to hear and tell you that you and your partner are married, and it would have given me great pleasure to do so, but I have an ethical obligation to you to give only correct answers and information, so I am respectfully XXXXX XXXXX you not hold the changes in South Carolina law which are applicable to your situation against me because you are rating my service to you and not if you like or agree with the law,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA