How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Yes I live in Colorado. I served my wife with legal separation

This answer was rated:

Yes I live in Colorado. I served my wife with legal separation papers and now she refuse to allow me to see my children. I would like to know what forms to file to get an emergency hearing for visitation, so I can see me children while the court case is pending?

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

My apologies on your difficulty in finding the form. The reason you couldn't find it is because 'emergency hearing' forms do not exist--it is a custom made motion that you would have to fill out on your own. You can speak with the clerk to see if she has a template for you that you file on-site or you can go to the local courthouse, speak to the law librarian, and obtain a template that you can study, review, and then modify for your own use. Seeking an emergency hearing for anything is a formal 'ex parte' separate motion which is why the forms are not on the website, but luckily you should be able to get a template of the documentation directly from the law library.

Good luck.

Dimitry K., Esq. and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you