How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own a house in Clarksville, TN. I am away on business and

This answer was rated:

I own a house in Clarksville, TN. I am away on business and my wife let her friends and their family mover in to stay awhile, while they try to find job. I am returning home on the 22nd of August and cannot handle a family of 6 and my family of 4 living under one roof. what can I do legally?

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

I feel your pain. So is your wife's name on the house, too?

Because if it is, unfortunately, you have no recourse as it is just as much hers as it is yours and she has a right to have folks over and stay as long as they want

You will have to work this out among you. Unfortunately, there is no legal recourse.

Sam and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you