How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I took a load of $2900.00 last August and my monthly payment

Customer Question

I took a load of $2900.00 last August and my monthly payment was $595.00 then i travel to Africa this January on a emergency trip then was unable to pay it while i was gone for 3 months and came back in April started looking for a job which i found in May and was trying to caught up with my rents, utilities and pther i left behind then make another payment to the Dominion financial in Virginia of $1200.00, now i received a letter from them that my car will be reposses by the 9th of this month and that will unable me to go to work. What i want is to get help and stop the harrasment calls and make a payment plan or file a bankruptcy with the courts. I could be reached at XXX-XXX-XXXX or email me [email protected]


Tuku Jallow- Kane
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

I am afraid that we cannot represent you or have contact with you outside of this forum. All we can provide is information to customers and if you would like information on how to proceed we would be more than glad to work with you to provide that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How about the fee of $48.00 paid to you , if you cant represent me then refund me the fee to look for someone else.


Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
I apologize for any misunderstanding, you can get a full refund of the deposit you have made by contacting customer service at