Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How can I pursue a case against DHS when no one wants to hear

Customer Question

How can I pursue a case against DHS when no one wants to hear me out?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Can you please tell us what is going on and what you want to sue them for so that we can better provide you information?

Also, what have the attorneys told you that you contacted?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just typed out my entire story and my computer web page expired before it sent. Now I have to be very brief.

I want to sue them for refusing to help me relate to my homeless brother.

I could have helped him if they would have cooperated. 'They would not give me the name of his case manager. They said they could not help me in anyway. I want to know if he even had a case manager. Now he is dead. I was wanting to have Tim informed that his mother had passed and was leaving some money for him to provide for him what DHS would not.

Attorney's seem to think this would be too hard to prove. I don't think it would be. Interest is not with me

Thank you for your response. I apologize for any technical issues you have experienced with the site.

I understand your brief explanation, but you do understand we cannot take any representation from anyone from this site, so we could not represent you in such a suit?

We can explain to you why the attorney told you this was difficult and what you need to prove to have a case against DHS, but we cannot represent you. Please let us know your pleasure, thank you.