How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrea, Esq. Your Own Question
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Andrea, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

San luis obispo county child attorney willing to battle state

This answer was rated:

San luis obispo county child attorney willing to battle state over corruption internally in child welfare case. Closed adoption case. Want case reopened to review corruption, fraud, abuse of power, and laws broken.

Hi, Sharon, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you. If I have not Answered your question, please let me know and I will be glad to explain further,



Q. Please be kind enough to clarify what you would like me to Answer



Thank you,




Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What is needed to reopen an adoption case and are there any attorneys bravee enough battle state we know we were wronged. Its in court records too. Either with the grand jury to investigate wrong doing to get my granddaughter back. Will call tomorfow if you can assist.

Good afternoon, Sharron, Thank you for your reply,


In order to open an adoption case, a Petition must be filed with the Court that granted the adoption. You should not have been denied the right to adopt your granddaughter, and I cannot say why you were denied the right to raise your granddaughter, but it appears that the agency would have to be investigated and their documents reviewed for wrongdoing. I agree that the attorney has to be pretty strong and not fear public agencies.


JustAnswer is not a law firm and although the attorneys in the Legal Categories are all licensed to practice in their respective jurisdictions, we are not permitted to take on customers as clients, nor form any Attorney-Client relationships. However, I can provide you with a link to a couple of free Lawyer Referral Services which you can call, tell them what your situation is and ask for the names of several experienced Family Law Attorneys who can help you. You can speak to all the attorneys, ask any questions you want, and then select the one with whom you feel the most comfortable,


San Luis Obispo County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service:



California Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service,



American Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service,





Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,


Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,






Andrea, Esq. and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks so much. What seems so obvious to others is often blocked by trauma. We appreciate your answer. We will file a petition to reopen case to investigate wrongdoing in the case. Wish there was an attorney in San Luis Obispo County, CA who has the strength to help us. Surely we can find One good attorney around here.

Sharron Williamson