Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can you tell me the last name of Eric..14 yr old who went on

trial for the murdet of...
Can you tell me the last name of Eric..14 yr old who went on trial for the murdet of his dad at the bequest of dads gay lover..back in 1993...
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2013
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

I believe you referring to Erik Menendez who was homosexual and with his straight brother Lyle killed both of their parents.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney