How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalKnowledge Your Own Question
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27592
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LegalKnowledge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son turned 19 on April 29. Im still getting 82.00/week

This answer was rated:

My son turned 19 on April 29. I'm still getting 82.00/week deducted from my check for support. I'm looking for the form I have to fill out to get that stopped. Can it be emailed to me? [email protected]

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Based upon what you described above, here is a link that contains the form which you will likely need.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
LegalKnowledge and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That cost me $36.00?

The In Dept of Administration, State Info Counselor, gave me the same answer, free, except 2333, instead of 2342.

I couldn't find it at 2333.

It is just not right you charged me $36.00 for that answer. Why couldn't you email me the form?



Gary, does the link not work or is this not the form which you requested? You stated above that you wanted the form to terminate child support and that was what I provided you. If you could share with me what else you want, I would be happy to provide it.