How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Response From Expert

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. I just ask for two things: 1) Before you sign off, please remember to rate me positively as that is the only way that I am paid and your question does not close after you rate me so I can still answer additional questions without additional charge if you have follow-ups even weeks or months later; and, 2) IF I have bad news for you, please remember I am only the messenger. When you rate me, it is my service to you that you rate, not whether the news is good or bad. I will try my best to give you a solution, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

Well, we aren't allowed to represent anyone directly. It is a violation of the terms of service of this website, however, I can answer legal questions and I can get you a list of pro bono or self-help sites that should be very helpful. If that is ok, I would need to know if an action has already been filed and in which court. If an action has not been filed, what city and county are the children living now and have they been there more than 6 months? If not, what city and county were they living in previously? I assume Fredericksburg but I need to verify. Hopefully, they are still living in the same city and/or county.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was amazed to find your answer, since the computer could not log on to your site. My e-mail address was too long.


Since we have not received any actual help, how can I rate your service?


David Silberman for/ Mr. Haider Abdulwahhab, Neighbor in question.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
You aren't supposed to rate me yet. That would not be fair to you. To help you I would need for you to respond to the questions that I asked about if an action has been filed, where it was filed, where the children live, etc. Please review that for me and I will try to help. Thank you.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Are you looking up that information for me?