Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Visitations/parental alienation. -I do not have childrens

Visitations/parental alienation.

-I do not have children's cell numbers. They submitted cell numbers to the court that are false and never used by them. Only to call me when they are late to my visitations or when they are forced to contact me ( have e-mail document to show evidence and matter of fact).

-children are being told not to call me and to presume that I am dead ( was told from children on numerous occasions).

-cell phone numbers that were submitted to Judge Colin are false and never used by the children ( Carrie openly admits thus to her attorney. I have documentation to show evidence and a matter of fact). Only if they are forced to contact me or to tell me that they are unable to make visitations ( doing so by calling from blocked phone numbers or their grandmothers cell phone). I am positive her cell phone records will show that she has never dialed those numbers...
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

First, you have to file a motion for an order to show cause for contempt of court for them not providing working or proper cell numbers. Also, you would file in the contempt motion for the parent refusing to foster a healthy relationship with you as the other parent and as part of the relief you are seeking in the contempt motion is a change in custody or increase in visitation.

Second, as part of this you need to consider having the court appoint a guardian ad litem for the children or order an independent counselor examination of the children so that they can get to the bottom of her conduct and report to the court the harm her conduct is causing the children.

I am afraid though, your only hope here is going back to court on a contempt motion for not providing proper cell numbers and for canceling visitations and also for not allowing the children to talk to you on the phone and motion to change custody based on her not fostering the proper relationship with you.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.