Attorney Wayne
Attorney Wayne, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing law since 2000.
23192590

Need incarceration order for passprt for 1 year old. WHo do

Need incarceration order for passprt for 1 year old. WHo do I contact to get it. Inmate is in Maryland.

Attorney Wayne :

PLEASE DO NOT use the rating system until satisfied. Instead, please click CONTINUE CONVERSATION for more info.

Attorney Wayne :

Hello. Thanks for contacting us.

Attorney Wayne :

I would start my search in the public inmate file search system of Maryland's Dept of Corrections.

Attorney Wayne :
DPS and Correctional Services
Maryland Division of Corrections
6776 Reistertown Road, Suite 310
Baltimore, MDNNN-NN-NNNN/address>

• P:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/li>
  • F:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/li>
Attorney Wayne :

Another option is to ask a family court judge to grant sole custody to the parent not in jail until such time as the incarcerated parent is released. This is useful in a number of contexts -- not just for passports. If the father is still involved in the family, he or she often goes along with it since its not a permanent removal of parental rights, but a temporary fix those specific issues arising from incarceration. This would allow the custodial parent to apply for the passport submitting a copy of the court order for custody with the passport application, without the extra step of completing the form DS 3053 (exemption for special circumstances).

Attorney Wayne :

Finally, if the incarcerated parent is willing, and the prison has a system for doing so, he or she can execute a notarized form (DS-503) allowing the other parent to apply for the passport without the incarcerated parent present.

Due to a software glitch, we had to refornat the information so it could be accessed. Thanks fir your understanding.

Attorney Wayne :

Attorney Wayne :

Hello. Thanks for contacting us.

Attorney Wayne :

Attorney Wayne :
DPS and Correctional Services
Maryland Division of Corrections
6776 Reistertown Road, Suite 310
Baltimore, MDNNN-NN-NNNN/address>

• P:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/li>

• F:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/li>
Attorney Wayne :

Attorney Wayne :