How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33512
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am have a house on a 12 lot subdivision. someone is moving

This answer was rated:

I am have a house on a 12 lot subdivision. someone is moving trailers on the lots in violation of the subdivision ordinances. Dated to expire 2060. What right do I have. I am meeting with the city counsel Monday
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.

I am sorry to hear of your dilemma. I realize how frustrating this is for you, but I believe I have information which you will find helpful.

If this is a city ordinance the City Attorney is the proper person to seek enforcement from. If it is a violation of the subdivision the you may want to also contact the local planning department and also zoning department. That may be through the county.

Otherwise, it sounds as if you are taking the proper steps.

It is my privilege to assist you. Let me know if you need further information.  I hope I have helped you beyond your expectations in the service I have provided to you.  I am here for you.

Please remember to rate my answer when our communication is completed so I will be compensated for my time in providing you with the information you requested.

If you feel the need to provide a low rating, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will happily answer your follow-up questions and assist you until I am able to explain the answer to your satisfaction. Please also remember that I cannot control whether the law is favorable to your situation, so please do not penalize me for having to deliver bad news.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your help. I'm just not sure if I will need an attorney in this situation. If I have to get an attorney would I be suing the city , county or the people moving the trailers in. For the cost of legal representation.

Thank you for following up with me Todd.

If this is a violation of city ordinance, then it is the city or county which would be enforcing it. The only situation where you would need to sue on your own to enforce this would be if this was an association bylaw and the board was not enforcing it.

I hope this clarifies things.

Thank you.

Loren and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help or have future questions. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name at the start of your question - "JudgeLaw" or use the following link (which you can bookmark in your browser):

Best wishes and good luck to you.

If it is not too much trouble, Todd, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a day or two, please do rate me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.