Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I WAS WRONG THIS WAS CALLED A NEGLIGENCE CASE WILL THIS HAVE

Customer Question

I WAS WRONG THIS WAS CALLED A NEGLIGENCE CASE WILL THIS HAVE ANY CHANGE AS WE SPOKE ABOUT?
Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
Friend,

Thank you for your clarification.

The answer is no, the fact that this was a negligence action does not modify my answer in any way.

Again, the attorney is likely to lose their license and/or even be prosecuted for stealing client's funds. Nor can they modify the amounts that you agreed upon in your fee agreement if the agreement is in writing and your signed it. Ergo, I do not believe that this would be an issue.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE and submit your rating when we are finished.