How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 37098
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have completed a Living Trust Document, naming benficiaries

This answer was rated:

I have completed a Living Trust Document, naming benficiaries and advised the Successor Trustee, signed and notorized. Also completed and filed the Preliminary Change in Ownership doc for CA and recorded Grant Deed for real estate under the new Trust name. Is there any other action/requirement needed? Thank you.
Hello again,
If you are just transferring that real estate into the trust, then that is all you need to do. If you are transferring other assets like bank accounts into it, then you would need to have those re-titled as well.
Barrister and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you