Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have completed a Living Trust Document, naming benficiaries

and advised the Successor Trustee...
I have completed a Living Trust Document, naming benficiaries and advised the Successor Trustee, signed and notorized. Also completed and filed the Preliminary Change in Ownership doc for CA and recorded Grant Deed for real estate under the new Trust name. Is there any other action/requirement needed? Thank you.
7/18/2013
Barrister, Attorney
Hello again,
.
If you are just transferring that real estate into the trust, then that is all you need to do. If you are transferring other assets like bank accounts into it, then you would need to have those re-titled as well.
.
.
Thanks
Barrister, Attorney
Barrister, Attorney