How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116710
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is what papers can I file against this judge? What

This answer was rated:

My question is what papers can I file against this judge?

What recourse action is available when a judge goes against positive prof?

The Workers Compensation judge has documentation from three doctors stating me at 100% disability (all document dated May, June and July 2013). The judge order I do a job search now or loose benefits and wants me back in court in 29 days I am able to write a minimum of no longer than 2 minutes at a time without dropping my pin in pain.

I am going to do what the judge asked BUT with the job search papers I want to file papers against the judge when he see the job search see what I filed against him.

My question is what papers can I file against this judge?

I can not chat, so someone would have to call or email me.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Unless you can prove with evidence an actual bias by the judge and him going against the laws (not just not recognizing your evidence, which is a determination of fact) which would be ground for you to file a complaint to the Judiciary Oversight Committee, your real recourse is the court appeals process.

Whenever someone is before a court and feels the judge has not properly considered their evidence, the recourse that person has is not a complaint against the judge is filing an appeal to the higher court, because judges are immune from such complaints as determinations of fact are solely within the power and discretion of the judge hearing the case. Thus, your real recourse here legally if you do not believe the judge properly considered your evidence and proof is filing an appeal to the next higher court to have another judge review the matter and determine if your judge was in error by committing an error of law or procedure and that higher court judge can overturn the lower judge's decision and order.

As an aside, it is very imprudent to fire an attorney in a case like this unless you have another attorney who is going to step in and take over your case. These cases that are handled pro se have a much lower chance of success than when the person is represented by an attorney and that is just an observation from personal experience.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you