How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118658
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I won a judgment in cook county for misdemeanor fraud.

This answer was rated:

I won a judgment in cook county for misdemeanor fraud. An individual lied to me about a business deal, I paid him $1000 to do telemarketing and to get me new customers for my office products company. It was a scam and I never got any new customers and paid him a total of 1000 plus 650 in costs. The paperwork is compele but the cook county sheriff will not serve dupage county where he lives, because they his birth date to identify him and bring him to cook county lock up. I tried and can't get it on-line or anyway unless I hire an attotorny. I do not have any money for an attorney. Please help me. This case has been going on since 2007. Case# XXXXX and and We're close to collecting and my family really needs the money. Thank you so much. 

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

I understand you do not have the money for an attorney, under IL law your judgment is also collecting 9% interest and if you use a collection attorney they are also allowed to collect attorney's fees from the judgment debtor. There are collection firms in your area who will take a case for this amount of money, since they can collect for you and also seek attorney's fees from the debtor as part of their collection.

I am afraid that if you cannot get the party to appear in court to answer to a debtor's examination on the motion for an examination, you are going to have to use a private investigator or get a collection agency or attorney to take your case for collection and find his DOB.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.


I left out the most important part. I need Dion H Welton's birth date, including day & month. He was born in 1963, so I think he's apporox 50. The Cook County Sheriff will not serve him without a birthdate on the warrant. because he lives in another county, Dupage. County.

I was told that attorneys have access to this information.

He was arrested in 7-20-09. Then he went down state to prison for approx. 2 1/2 years. I would think the jail records have his birthdate.

Put his name in your browser and see him talk and give his 'BS." His original crimes were as a stock fraud for a fictious company in Naperville, IL and several people got swindled. He was arrested for arrested for some felony fraud.

His has a job, as reverend or pastor of all things in Paletine, IL and he wrote a book " Are we Really Forgiven, and his new book Overcoming The

Struggle." So if he does get picked up and he has hides his money, does he just stay in jail a short period of time and go home to commit more crimes.

Thanks for your help, good luck.

Thank you for your update and additional information.

The only free access I have available shows him in Naperville and being born in 1962, but it does not have any other date of birth I am afraid. The other public records access services do not have his information or cost money to access which is beyond the scope of this service I am afraid, which I paid and it is 11/3/1962

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ZzA Your service advertises that you get people's birth date as part or the cost
If not I will stop payment onu debit card
Our service advertises no such thing and you must have us confused with some other service. However, you have not been charged for the additional information and I DID PROVIDE YOU HIS DATE OF BIRTH ABOVE, which I had no obligation to do.