Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

I would like to find options on purchasing of property _ #

I would like to find options on purchasing of property _ # XXXXX Township line rd. Telford, Pa.

Hi, Keith, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Pennsylvania Licensed, Practicing Attorney, and I will be assisting you with your question this evening,

1. Please explain what you mean by you "would like to find options on purchasing or property - #531 Township Line Road.........."

2. Is the property for sale ?

3. What did the realtor tell you ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I Think it went to forclosure, I don't even know if it's possibl to buy?

I'm not sure what the bank would take for it? I don't know if the bank is even in cha

rge?

Hi, Keith,

Please give me a moment to check something out with this property and I will return momentarily, Okay ?

ANDREA

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Raiting you will not be a problem, some of those answers i found my self, but the realtor stopped helping me when I think he had to track down the bank_ law firm, I think it was going to take some work. they should want to get rid of it for some amount, just to get it off the books??

Thank you for your kind patience,

531 TOWNSHIP LINE RD, Telford, PA - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath was listed for $169,000 under MLS #(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

However, it is no longer an active listing. I could not find any further details,

Would you like me to look for any other property that you think might be in foreclosure ?

______________________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional, but without a positive rating, I will not receive credit for researching your question and furnishing you with this information, Thank you for understanding,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It's no longer an active listing because I feel it's with the lawyers. I also feel with some investigating work this could be found out and something might be abe to be done. I do know the original owners do not own the home anymore. It's a fealing, but I believe my wife and I should be in that house. call it a huntch,

I did a search of the Montgomery County Recorder of Deeds from 1/1/2011 up to the present time and there have been no transactions relating to that property.

__________________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

ANDREA

Keith, Thank you for the Excellent Service rating and the Bonus, I appreciate it greatly, If you have any other questions, need to look up other properties, or have questions in the future, please feel free to ask for me by typing my name at the beginning of your question, like this,

"For Andrea only .......... "

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be of assistance,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Andrea,

Hi, I responded last friday when I was asked. I wont repeat everything again. In short , read my response. I explained and asked for better ideas to resolve my proplem.
Keith.

Hi, Keith,

I was thanking you for your Excellent Service Rating and the Bonus, but I only have two buttons on my side of the screen - one for sending an Answer and the other for sending an information request. Since I was not sending an Answer, I had to press the Information Request button. I apologize for any confusion,

Thank you once again,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Andrea,
If it's still free and I mean free?
I have two more proprties I'm having proplems with
XXXX

Good morning, Keith,

I would be glad to help you, but please explain what you mean by,

"If it's still free and I mean free?"

ANDREA

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Andrea only,

Free? I firsted payed a set price, 50.00, Then for 7 days it's free, I'm still working on the same Q. I never signed up for any mthonthly plan, I do'nt plan on doing so, Q. Is this,Or any further conversation Free? If not , I'm done,

Thanks,

Keith

Hi, Keith, Thank you for your reply

Please check with Customer Service to see how long your free service is because we do not have access to customers' accounts and, therefore, have no information with which we can respond to these questions. The experts do not receive any credit or payment without the customer giving a rating.

ANDREA