How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 5156
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues
Type Your Legal Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have arachnoiditis and a doctor who is writing a report for

This answer was rated:

I have arachnoiditis and a doctor who is writing a report for me. None of the lawyers in my state will handle my case including the one who advertises arachnoiditis. She was nice at first and then dropped it

Hello and thank you for your question. For over 34 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.

It sounds like you are applying for SS Disability. If so, with your diagnosis, you will most likely qualify. I am surprised that you cannot find an attonrey. But a great source is the organization that I belong to- NOSSCR. Go to their site, and you can search for an attorney in your area. I wish you well.

I see that you have reviewed my answer as well as have paid for the answer by making a deposit. At this time, please be so kind as to rate my answer ok or better so that I can be compensated. Thanks.
dylatess and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you