Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

can a FBI finger print result come back with incorrect spelling

can a FBI finger print result come back with incorrect spelling of name. my name is XXXXX XXXXX and it came back with Nahma and its delaying my employment

Hi, Najma, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service,

Thank you for your question. The FBI fingerprint paperwork with your fingerprints should not have any mistakes at all in order to be valid. You should notify them that the spelling of your name is XXXXX XXXXX it is causing you a great deal of inconvenience because it is delaying your employment. Give them the correct spelling of your name again and ask that the incorrect spelling of your name be corrected and processed as quickly as possible. Please be kind enough to give me a positive rating so that I can receive credit for assisting you. It will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, but it is necessary so that I can receive credit for researching your question and furnishing you with Answers and information. Thank you for understanding,

___________________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is American Airlines who has done the electronic finger print check. Will they have to do it over agaoin or inform as I am not in touch. AA called to ask me if my name was spelt Nahma and I confirmed to them that it is not.

Hi, Najma, Thank you for your follow up question and the opportunity to explain further,

It is not necessary for American Airlines to do it over again, unless their company policy requires it. Otherwise, all that is necessary is to correct the spelling of your name,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

would they verify the information in the FBI background check with me to do so. They just said that the name in the fbi report is what is causing the delay to move forward and they will call me back?

Hi, again, Najma, They do not have to verify anything with you and as a matter of fact, when background checks are done, they usually do not verify anything with the applicant because they are not required to,

__________________________________________________________________

ANDREA

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay! so I guess I should just wait for them to get back to me.

Hi, Najma,

Yes, the best thing to do is have a little patience for them to get back to you. I know that it feels like a long time, but it is only because you are anxious about it. Everything will come together before you realize it, Everything will be fine, I promise you that. Please do not forget to give me a positive rating because that is the only way I will receive credit for researching your question and furnishing you with Answers and information. It does not cost you anything additional to give a positive rating, Thank you for understanding,

__________________________________________________________________________

ANDREA