Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Is there any lawyers that still handle Mirapex cases?

7/11/2013
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer. There are still attorneys handling active Mirapex litigation. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a specific referral through this website, but you are looking for a Plaintiff's side "Personal Injury" attorney (or "trial attorney"). You can locate one locally through the North Dakota Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service, Martindale Hubble, or AVVO.

Alternatively, you can do a web search for Mirapex Plaintiff's Counsel and locate a larger nationwide firm, usually one that handles pharmaceutical claims exclusively. These larger firms will often have contracts with local firms to represent you in these types of cases.

William B. Esq. :

I hope that my answer was of assistance to you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. Thank you for your business!

Dear Customer,

It has come to my attention that my answers from this morning were not posting to the customers (or showing on my side).

In the event you were unable to view my answer, yes, there are still Mirapex cases going on. You will need to find a Plaintiff's Attorney (also known as a "trial attorney"), preferably with experience in pharmacuticals to represent you. You can find one through your state database https://www.sband.org/LRS/; Martindale Hubble; or AVVO. Additionally, you can do a web search for "Miraplex Plaintiff's Counsel" (or something similar) and find nationwide law firms handling these cases. They will usually have contracts with smaller local firms to litigate your case for you.

My apologies for the inconvenience, please contact me with any questions. Once I have answered your question, please do not forget to rate my response.
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney

I had already been to the sites you told me about, I had paid the $30.00 to help find a lawyer, still no help. Don't know what else to do.

Dear Customer,

If you are unable to find local counsel, the best advice I can offer is to do a web search (google, yahoo, etc.) for Mirapex Plaintiff's Counsel, Mirapex Litigation, or similar language to find law firms doing this work. Once you find one of these large plaintiff's law firms, you can contact them and see if they can accept your case and be in touch with someone in your jurisdiction.

I can tell you that if you wish to file a lawsuit, you must be aware of the statute of limitations, you have 6 years from the date you discover your injury to file a lawsuit. This means that if you cannot find an attorney, you must file a claim "in pro per" or without counsel, to preserve your legal rights. While it can be difficult to prosecute a case without an attorney it is possible to do so, and there are resources to assist you (self help desks at your courthouse, the law library, online resources such as this website, and books called "practice guides" used by attorneys to litigate cases.

I hope that you are able to locate an attorney soon, even if an attorney is unwilling to accept your case, you should be able to find a competent plaintiff's counsel who will sit down and explain your case to you (strong and weak points, probability of success, likely recovery, etc.).
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney