Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Am going thru foreclosure and would like to protect remaining

assets from Bank of America...
Am going thru foreclosure and would like to protect remaining assets from Bank of America or one of their collection agencies if they don't get all the money they want when the house is sold at auction. We have a piece of property and three vehicles that are paid for that would like to protect. Should I transfer the title of these to my children though a bill of sale? Thanks, Jeff
7/10/2013
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney

Hi, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service,

You can transfer title through a Bill of Sale, but keep in mind that after the foreclosure, the lender can take an "Asset Deposition" to find out where your assets are and they will inevitably ask you if you transferred any property within the last 6 months or so. Therefore, indicate on the Bill of Sale an amount which you can claim that your children paid you for the transfer,

________________________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

ANDREA

Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney