How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 38910
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Legal Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This may not be the best website to ask these questions, but

This answer was rated:

This may not be the best website to ask these questions, but hopefully I can get some help. I and my business partners would like to start out own painting business and need some direction in where to go for completing the legitimizing aspect. We're located in Utah and have completed the following: registering our business with the state, obtaining an EIN number, articles of organization (LLC), and are about to obtain a business checking account. Now we're trying to find out what licenses we need, as well as what remaining paperwork needs to be completed. Any assistance provided would be appreciated.

Utah licenses painting contractors.

An application for all contractor's license classifications can be found at this link. See the center of the page where it says, Applications and Forms. The general rule is proof of at least 2 years experience the the painting profession during the past 10 years.

Hope this helps.
socrateaser and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you