How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7408
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This question is for state of hawaii. If u got a tro from a

This answer was rated:

This question is for state of hawaii. If u got a tro from a bias judge and u can proof that 90% of what they told judge was bullcrap lies and u have all legal proof and witnesses that witnessed them coming to your place 2 days in a row and u had no contact at all but them coming to your place and phone record proof now in hand that u call the police and they lied to get u out of house when never had a fight in any violence in 4 years can u get this dusmissed and expunged and request perjury charges snd legal cost????

A TRO is usually followed by a hearing to see if it should be made permanent. You can introduce your evidence and bring your witnesses to that hearing. If the judge finds in your favor and dismisses the restraining order. You can sue the other party for civil damages for filing a false affidavit. You can also present a transcript of the trial to the state/county prosecutor or district attorney and ask for them to be charged with perjury, but it is up to the state to bring criminal charges. TROs are civil matters, and you cannot expunge the record of the case.

I hope that this information is helpful and everything works out well for you. Please click on a smiley face so that I will be compensated for assisting you. If you have a follow up question please send me back a Reply without entering any rating. Also, be sure to verify this information with a local attorney who is familiar with your local laws and procedures. Thanks again for using Pearl.Com- Just Answer. Your business is appreciated.

Irwin Law and 9 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can not believe that i have typed 2 long other questions and there r not even showing up in my question box... Where did they go????????

Donna: All of your questions have been answered or are in the process of being answered. If you click on your name (at the bottom left of your Reply above, you then click on 'SEARCH' and you will see all of your questions listed there. You can click on them and see all the Answers.