How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 5156
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues
Type Your Legal Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there any lawyer that will take a harassment case on contigency

Customer Question

Is there any lawyer that will take a harassment case on contigency as I am on disability? I have documentation in writing and photographs RE: my case and am requesting out of state representation due to discriminating circumstances in the judicial system and landlord relations here in California.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  dylatess replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. For over 34 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.

I am sorry but it is highly unlikely that any attorney would take your case. That is because you are seeking injunctive relief- not being forced to move. As such, the court, if you are successful, will grant your request. However, the court cannot also award you any money so therefore there is no way for any attorney to be compensated for his time.

Sorry. thanks for understanding. Please be so kind as to rate my answer ok or better so that I can be compensated for my time.